Who Can Join?
Find out how you qualify for Eagle One Federal Credit Union membership!
Community Member Eligibility
Eagle One FCU membership is available to:
- Residents of most of New Castle County* and their immediate family members;
- All residents of Philadelphia and their immediate family members;
- Most residents of Delaware, Camden and Gloucester Counties** and their immediate family members;
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the zip codes of 19703, 19125 and 19134, and their immediate family members.
Postal Employee Eligibility
Eagle One FCU proudly serves all Philadelphia District and Lancaster postal employees and retirees, as well as their immediate family members.
Family Member Eligibility
Immediate family members of current Eagle One FCU members are eligible for membership, including parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings. In addition, those who live in the same household are also eligible to join.
Select Employer Groups (SEGs) Eligibility
A SEG is a group of employees that work for a particular company that are eligible to be members of Eagle One FCU as a company benefit to their employees. The following employee groups are eligible for membership:
- Philadelphia Gas Works
- Plumbers and Pipefitter Local #74
- Conlin Corporation
- Insulators and Asbestos Worker Local #42
- J & N Contractors
- Battaglia Corporation
- Reavis Flooring
- Bar & Dog Associates
- Salty Dog
- MIGU Press
- Employees of the US Postal Service who are supervised from, or are paid from, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Interested in having your business become one of our Select Employee Groups? Please contact Kim Weinberger at email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are the primary owner of your business, and you meet any of the eligibility qualifications above, you can establish a Business Membership. Learn More
Contact us if you have any membership eligibility questions. We look forward to having you!
*Please contact a Member Service Representative to ensure you are eligible for membership if you are a resident of New Castle County.
**Please contact a Member Service Representative to ensure you are within the areas of Delaware County/Camden & Gloucester County that we are now open to serving.
***Membership applications are not complete until approved by Eagle One Federal Credit Union.