Wires & Money Services
We offer a variety of convenient services to help you get your money to where it needs to go — at little to no cost!
There is no fee for receiving funds wired into your Eagle One account. All you need to do is provide the wiring party with the follow information:
- Vizo ABA #231387550
- Address: Vizo, 1201 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA 17051
- Credit to: Eagle One FCU; ABA # 236084353
- Further credit: Member's name, member's account number and type of account (savings, checking, etc.)
The fee to wire funds is $20. Please visit one of our convenient branch locations to complete an outgoing wire request form. You will need the following information:
- Amount of transfer
- Name and city of financial institution
- The financial institution routing number that is accepting the wire
- Name and account number for the account holder receiving the funds
PREPAID DEBIT CARDS
Prepaid debit cards are a great tool to help you or a family member stay on budget. If you are traveling, or going somewhere where you only want to spend a specific amount of money, get an Eagle One Prepaid Card and spend only what you load! Prepaid cards are also a great idea for youth members or even for students so they can learn to manage their money at a younger age, or just to avoid overdraft and insufficient fund fees.
FREE COIN COUNTER FOR EAGLE ONE MEMBERS
Have any coins you have been saving? Bring them into our Claymont Branch and either cash them in or deposit them into your account. Our free coin counter will make it a worthwhile task!
All of these services require a member to come into the branch into utilize. Wire requests forms and addendum's must be signed in person. International Wiring services are no longer offered by Eagle One.