At Eagle One, we not only aim to deliver the best financial products for a member's personal banking, but also for their business.
Whether your business is in need of a checking account or a business loan, we have a solution for you! Make Eagle One your one-stop-shop for your personal and business banking. Contact us to open your business account today! Primary owner of the business account must meet eligibility requirements for their business account.
The Eagle One Business Checking account features all the same great benefits as our personal checking:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free debit card
- Access to 80,000+ surcharge-free ATMs
- Checks available upon purchase
- Free e-bill pay
TYPES OF BUSINESS ACCOUNTS ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- Sole Proprietor
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Liability Companies
GENERAL DOCUMENTATION NEEDED:
- Fictitious Name/Alternate Name documents (if applicable)
- Tax Registration Certificate/Business License
- Certificate of Organization/Articles of Organization
- Certificate of Annual Registration (if applicable)
- Partnership Agreement (if applicable)
- EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Copy of meeting minutes, charter/bylaw and other documents to establish the organization
- Copy of the member and any joint owner's current (non-expired) ID.