Funding an Education
We know that acquiring a good education these days can require a good chunk of money.
For this reason, we have different loan options that can help ease the load! Eagle One’s loan options can help finance your or your child’s education to relieve some of the financial burden of tuition and related expenses. We want to make the borrowing process as simple for you as possible.
We recommend our signature personal loans or home equity loans to assist with the cost of tuition, paying for textbooks, room & board, or even paying off existing student debt. Our personal loans go up to $10,000 and rates are determined based on credit worthiness. Home Equity loans are also a great option for different larger expenses. We offer home equity loans with fixed rates and terms that are secured by the equity in your house.
THE SMART OPTION STUDENT LOAN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- A choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing even more choice and flexibility.
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty.
- Multiple in-school repayment options available.
- Borrower benefits available – like rewards and interest rate reductions.
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate.
- 24/7 online account management.
To get started, visit Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan
Eagle One FCU does not underwrite, process or disburse any student loans. All underwriting, processing and disbursement is under the control of Sallie Mae.