People helping people is the Credit Union philosophy. We offer a full array of insurance options to help make sure you are fully protected.
We have partnered with Liberty Mutual to assist our members in getting the best coverage for their buck. Liberty Mutual is dedicated to delivering affordable insurance products to cater to the customer needs. Liberty Mutual will aim to deliver a better insurance option to Eagle One members whether it is their home or auto insurance.
With the help of Liberty Mutual, there is a car insurance option for every individual. They aim to deliver the best auto insurance for any and every need.
- Superior Coverage — Liberty Mutual will go above and beyond any standard coverage to ensure that you are fully protected. This includes new car replacement, better car replacement, unlimited rental coverage, and teachers auto insurance.
- Standard Coverage — This coverage will solidify the basics; bodily injury liability, property damage liability, medical payments, collision coverage and comprehensive coverage.
Liberty Mutual wants to give you a little something back. Auto insurance coverage also comes with some added benefits: roadside assistance, accident forgiveness, and lifetime repair guarantee.
Learn more about Liberty Mutual.
Contact our rep, Jessalyn Phillips at 215-925-7915 ext 15180
We are partnered with TruStage, CUNA Mutual Insurance to provide you with options.TruStage offers a variety of products to fit every budget. Accidents happen unfortunately, TruStage wants to ensure that Credit Union members and their families are fully protected during an unforeseen circumstance. At TruStage, they are truly dedicated to protecting Credit Union members and their families. Below are some options offered through TruStage:
term Life Insurance
This is an affordable option to you, with high coverage over a specific term. This insurance also pays a benefit if you suddenly die during the term. Additionally, benefits/premiums could change over time, depending on your specific policy.
whole life insurance
This insurance can offer you coverage you will never outlive. Another good aspect of this insurance is the premiums will remain he same throughout your life. This insurance option can build cash value over time, so it can provide a future source of money before you die. Also, this allows for loans against the value, with unpaid amounts decreasing the death benefit.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
AD&D pays a cash benefit to you in the unfortunate event of a serious accident that can cause extreme injuries or even death. AD&D can be a good addition to any life insurance policy you may chose; capitalizing on your protection and well-being. This will cover specific injuries as a result of accidents. Benefits include:
- No medical questions will be asked and you will be accepted. If you are a Credit Union member and over the age of 18, you will not be turned down for medical attention.
- Inflation-protection benefit. AD&D has a built in "cost of living" benefit. Your coverage will increase over time with no additional cost from you. For instance, $100,000 of coverage will increase to a minimum of $125,000 after 10 years.
- Easy application process. Apply online.
Learn more about TruStage and how they help Credit Union members and their families.
TruStage insurance products are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency and issed by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not