Wires & Money Services
We offer a variety of convenient services to help you get your money to where it needs to go — at little to no cost!
There is no fee for receiving funds wired into your Eagle One account. All you need to do is provide the wiring party with the follow information:
- Vizo ABA #231387550
- Address: Vizo, 1201 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA 17051
- Credit to: Eagle One FCU; ABA # 236084353
- Further credit: Member's name, member's account number and type of account (savings, checking, etc.)
The fee to wire funds is $20. Please visit one of our convenient branch locations to complete an outgoing wire request form. You will need the following information:
- Amount of transfer
- Name and city of financial institution
- The financial institution routing number that is accepting the wire
- Name and account number for the account holder receiving the funds
Members can send funds via Western Union to individuals across the U.S. The Western Union transaction fee is $20 and is processed through the member's account. Please visit one of our convenient branch locations to send funds. You will need the following information:
- Amount to be sent
- Name of the receiving individual
- City and state of the receiving Western Union
The following requirements apply:
- Member's signature is required to complete this transaction
- Recipients are required to show valid photo ID when picking up funds that are $300 and greater. Driver's license, passport, state ID, government ID, international driver's license, military ID are all acceptable forms of identification. (If the funds are less than $300, no photo ID is necessary, but a test question may be used when submitting a transaction.)
- The recipients will be required to supply the Money Transfer Control Number at the time of pickup for all transaction amounts.
- Members MUST inform the recipient that the Western Union sender is Mid Atlantic Corporate Federal Credit Union.
Eagle One will contact the member with the MTCN number so they may provide it to their Western Union recipient. Members can opt to have additional security questions set up for a Western Union recipient to answer the location before funds are dispersed.
Prepaid Debit Cards
Prepaid debit cards are a great tool to help you or a family member stay on budget. If you are traveling, or going somewhere where you only want to spend a specific amount of money, get an Eagle One Prepaid Card and spend only what you load! Prepaid cards are also a great idea for youth members or even for students so they can learn to manage their money at a younger age, or just to avoid overdraft and insufficient fund fees.
Money orders are offered at our Claymont and Frankford branches. The fee is $1.00 per money order of any amount.
Free Coin Counter for eagle one members
Have any coins you have been saving? Bring them into our Claymont Branch and either cash them in or deposit them into your account. Our free coin counter will make it a worthwhile task!
Contact us if you have any questions. Check out our fee schedule for any additional fees that can be associated with these services.
All of these services require a member to come into the branch into utilize. Wire requests forms and addendum's must be signed in person. International Wiring services are no longer offered by Eagle One.