Mistakes can happen. But an overdraft on your checking account doesn't have to cause you a headache. We've got you covered with overdraft protection — the choice is yours:
- Standard Overdraft Protection: Links to one of your other Eagle One deposit accounts.
- Extended Overdraft Privilege: We will cover your overdraft temporarily for a fee.
Standard Overdraft Protection
This free service applies to all types of transactions and may help protect your checking account from being overdrawn by automatically transferring funds to your checking account from another account.
Overdraft Protection will transfer funds out of a deposit account into your checking account to help eliminate your checking account from being overdrawn SIX times per month.
*Most members automatically have Standard Overdraft Coverage.
Extended Overdraft Privilege
This is our extended coverage for you! Our Overdraft Privilege Program pays limited debits on the checking account even if the account is short on funds. There is no fee for this program unless it is used. The overdraft limit is $300, including a $30 per transaction fee. This Overdraft Program can be used for automatic withdraws (ACHs), debit card purchases, or checks. Members have 35 calendar days to deposit the missing funds into their account before further action is taken.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Checking Account must be open for a minimum of 30 days
- Member’s account must be in good standing
- Members must be 18 years of age or older
- Members must maintain a positive balance for one full business day before regaining access to the privilege after it is utilized.
Exclusions for the Overdraft Privilege are as follows:
- Members with loans more than 30 days delinquent
- Members with charge-off accounts
- Accounts with a zero or negative balance for more than 30 days
- Accounts with levies, garnishments or bankruptcies
- Minor accounts
- Representative payee accounts
If you already have Extended Overdraft Privilege Coverage, it is not necessary to request it again. Business accounts automatically have Extended Coverage.
Compare Coverage Options
(No action required)
(Your consent required)
| Checks||x ||x|
| ACH-Auto Debits||x||x|
| Recurring Debit Card Payments||x||x|
| Online Bill Pay Items||x||x|
| Internet Banking Transfers||x||x|
| Telephone Banking||x||x|
| Teller Window Transactions||x||x|
| ATM withdrawals||x*|
| Everyday Debit Card Purchases||x*|
Complete an Extended Overdraft Privilege Form to opt in for the service. Submit the form to one of our convenient branch locations in person or by fax.
If you have any further questions about Overdraft Products, contact a representative today! Or, learn more about our Free Checking Account!