With free checking, low-minimum-balance savings, and great rates on CDs and IRAs, we aim to deliver the perfect financial solution to you!
When you join Eagle One FCU, you aren't a customer — you are a member and an owner of the Credit Union. As a member, you have a wide range of products and services available to you to ensure a bright financial future for yourself and your family.
While many banks charge high fees for the conveniences of a checking account, you'll find checking at Eagle One to be a different experience. How does no monthly fee and no minimum balance requirement sound? Plus, enjoy these other great benefits:
We want you to have choices for saving your money. Whether you're saving for a big purchase, retirement, or just a little extra security, we have options for you!
NOT YET A MEMBER?
We look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions, contact us or visit one of our convenient branch locations.
At Eagle One FCU, we consider an account to be dormant if there has been no activity for a period of 15 months. Activity does not include dividends received from the Credit Union. As of April 1st, 2015, there is a monthly fee of $10 for dormant accounts. Avoid the fees, keep your account active by making deposits/withdrawals regularly. We have great rates on loans, tons of e-services and much more to offer to you to make your experience with us your best yet!
For an account to be classified as a "Savings Account" financial institutions must restrict certain transfers and third party withdrawals from the account to six per month. This includes:
Any transfer from your shares/money market accounts to other accounts at Eagle One that is conducted through any of the following services:
- Phone transfer requests - Including transfers from savingsto prepaid cards
- Online & mobile banking
- Audio Teller
- Overdraft transfer to checking account
- ACH withdrawals
- Any pre-authorized automatic withdrawals and any 3rd party share draft from your savings or money market accounts.
The following transactions are NOT limited to the 6 transfers per month and are not covered under Regulation D:
- ATM withdraws
- Transfer requests made in person, by mail, or through "night drop" (where available)
- Shared branching transactions
- Transfers from checking accounts to other accounts
- Transfers from savings accounts for an Eagle One FCU loan/visa payment
How to Avoid Reg D Limits
- Have your direct deposit sent directly to your checking account.
- Arrange all ACH withdrawals/preauthorized debits to come out of your checking instead of savings/money market
- Keep appropriate balances in your checking account to reduce the number of overdraft transfers from savings
- Plan ahead and make one large transfers from y our savings or money market account instead of several small transfers.
Tips for Success
Everyone needs a little guidance sometimes. Check out our tips for managing money, planning for retirement, and funding an education. Use our financial calculators to help you make the right decision.
IRAs, Certificates of Deposits, Money Markets and Business Accounts require members to visit a branch to open. Funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA.